Chelsea, Watford, Stevenage, Barnet and Luton ticket offer for Saints fans
ST ALBANS CITY are offering a special pre-season ticket for five prestigious friendlies at Clarence Park that means supporters can see one game for free.
For the special price of �40, fans can see all five matches, saving �10 on the full adult admission price.
City have lined up pre-season games against sides from the top five tiers of the English game.
Teams from Chelsea, Watford, Stevenage, Barnet and Luton will face The Saints.
“We have all worked hard at the club, notably David Howell, in securing attractive opposition for the pre-season,” said City chairman Ian Ridley. “We hope supporters will appreciate that and turn out in numbers for what are important revenue-raising games for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We also wanted to reward our loyal regulars and with that in mind we are offering the one game free to them as thanks for attending the other four.”
For more information about the pre-season ticket call the club on 01727 848914.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
The list of Clarence Park friendlies are:
Saturday (July 21) v Barnet.
Monday (July 23) v Luton Town.
Wednesday, August 1 v Watford.
Saturday, August 4 v Chelsea.
Wednesday, August 8 v Stevenage.
For individual games tickets are priced at �10 for adults, �5 for concessions and �2 for juniors aged 12-16, U12s go free with a paying adult.