Chelsea, Watford, Stevenage, Barnet and Luton ticket offer for Saints fans
ST ALBANS CITY are offering a special pre-season ticket for five prestigious friendlies at Clarence Park that means supporters can see one game for free.
For the special price of �40, fans can see all five matches, saving �10 on the full adult admission price.
City have lined up pre-season games against sides from the top five tiers of the English game.
Teams from Chelsea, Watford, Stevenage, Barnet and Luton will face The Saints.
“We have all worked hard at the club, notably David Howell, in securing attractive opposition for the pre-season,” said City chairman Ian Ridley. “We hope supporters will appreciate that and turn out in numbers for what are important revenue-raising games for us.
“We also wanted to reward our loyal regulars and with that in mind we are offering the one game free to them as thanks for attending the other four.”
For more information about the pre-season ticket call the club on 01727 848914.
- 1 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 2 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 In pictures: Harpenden Christmas Carnival makes long-awaited return
- 6 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 7 Saints happy to escape Kent with a point after poor showing at Tonbridge
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Boreham Wood game will be completely different to Tonbridge draw says St Albans City boss
- 10 Museum lit in orange to highlight gender-based violence
The list of Clarence Park friendlies are:
Saturday (July 21) v Barnet.
Monday (July 23) v Luton Town.
Wednesday, August 1 v Watford.
Saturday, August 4 v Chelsea.
Wednesday, August 8 v Stevenage.
For individual games tickets are priced at �10 for adults, �5 for concessions and �2 for juniors aged 12-16, U12s go free with a paying adult.