Charles hat-trick seals Midweek Youth victory
Young Saints maintain 100 per cent league record
Allied Counties Youth Football League East Division
St Albans City Midweek Youth 6 Windsor 2
A HAT-TRICK from Tremayne Charles helped St Albans City Midweek Youth maintain their unbeaten record in the Allied Counties Youth Football League East Division, their latest victory coming over Windsor at Clarence Park.
The young Saints were looking to put their FA Youth Cup exit last week behind them and made the perfect start with Ceiran Yapp scoring after just five minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Windsor hit back though, netting twice to go into the interval ahead.
Some stern words at the break did the trick for City and two goals in as many minutes from Charles put City back in control just after the hour mark.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
That body blow opened the floodgates and Gio Lee-Baptiste and Josh Davies both got in on the act before Charles wrapped up his hat-trick and the scoring in the 90th minute.
Midweek Youth are on the road next Thursday when they travel to Flackwell Heath.