Charles hat-trick seals Midweek Youth victory
Young Saints maintain 100 per cent league record
Allied Counties Youth Football League East Division
St Albans City Midweek Youth 6 Windsor 2
A HAT-TRICK from Tremayne Charles helped St Albans City Midweek Youth maintain their unbeaten record in the Allied Counties Youth Football League East Division, their latest victory coming over Windsor at Clarence Park.
The young Saints were looking to put their FA Youth Cup exit last week behind them and made the perfect start with Ceiran Yapp scoring after just five minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Windsor hit back though, netting twice to go into the interval ahead.
Some stern words at the break did the trick for City and two goals in as many minutes from Charles put City back in control just after the hour mark.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
That body blow opened the floodgates and Gio Lee-Baptiste and Josh Davies both got in on the act before Charles wrapped up his hat-trick and the scoring in the 90th minute.
Midweek Youth are on the road next Thursday when they travel to Flackwell Heath.