Change of venue for Premier Division Cup match
- Credit: Archant
Quarter-final tie between London Colney and Colney Heath will now take place at Colney Heath
There is likely to be a change of venue for the Premier Division Cup match between London Colney and Colney Heath.
The match, which takes place tomorrow (Tuesday), was originally scheduled to be played at London Colney, but because of the condition of the pitch is now likely to be moved to Colney Heath.
Both clubs have agreed the change of venue in principle, and are just waiting for approval from the league.
The match remains a 7.45 kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
Cup draw: London Colney v Colney Heath; Holmer Green v Cockfosters; Berkhamsted v Sun Sports; St Margaretsbury v Hertford Town.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor