Celebrate Non League Day at Clarence Park
SATURDAY is National Non League Day which celebrates the semi-professional and amateur game, shining a light on football clubs that are almost exclusively volunteer run.
With England in action on Friday night, the Premier League and Championship are taking a week off, giving the fans of bigger clubs an opportunity to experience football at a level they may be unfamiliar with whilst giving well deserved support to the local club who do so much good for the community.
In celebration of this day St Albans City FC will be offering half price entry (�5) for their 3pm Saturday fixture against Barwell to all those working in the armed forces and emergency services with valid ID.
In addition, all students with a NUS card or those in possession of a league club season ticket who show it on the day will also receive half priced entry.
The Saints Bar will be offering a Non League Day special where all pints will be �2.50 (excluding Stella and Guinness).
You may also want to watch:
Give non-league football a try and head to Clarence Park to show your support.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works