Celebrate Non League Day at Clarence Park
SATURDAY is National Non League Day which celebrates the semi-professional and amateur game, shining a light on football clubs that are almost exclusively volunteer run.
With England in action on Friday night, the Premier League and Championship are taking a week off, giving the fans of bigger clubs an opportunity to experience football at a level they may be unfamiliar with whilst giving well deserved support to the local club who do so much good for the community.
In celebration of this day St Albans City FC will be offering half price entry (�5) for their 3pm Saturday fixture against Barwell to all those working in the armed forces and emergency services with valid ID.
In addition, all students with a NUS card or those in possession of a league club season ticket who show it on the day will also receive half priced entry.
The Saints Bar will be offering a Non League Day special where all pints will be �2.50 (excluding Stella and Guinness).
You may also want to watch:
Give non-league football a try and head to Clarence Park to show your support.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor