Cassius to Cray, Stortford make changes and Lewes saved
BROMLEY S Marcus Cassius has joined the Lilywhites tenants Cray Wanderers on a month s loan. Bromley boss Mark Goldberg has also allowed Adrian Stone and Gareth A Williams to find other clubs in a bid for first-team football although the duo s Blue Squar
BROMLEY'S Marcus Cassius has joined the Lilywhites' tenants Cray Wanderers on a month's loan.
Bromley boss Mark Goldberg has also allowed Adrian Stone and Gareth A Williams to find other clubs in a bid for first-team football although the duo's Blue Square South registrations have been retained by the Kent club.
Bishop's Stortford have signed central defender Alex Bentley on a month's loan from Coca-Cola League Two signed Dagenham & Redbridge as a direct replacement for Tom Champion who has accepted an offer from Braintree Town.
Stortford have also lost left back Aiden Palmer to Cambridge United.
You may also want to watch:
Lewes FC lives to fight another day after paying off its outstanding debt to HM Revenue and Customs.
The club managed to raise the full �48,000 needed through a combination of donations and long-term interest free loans.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images