By George Harpenden Colts make flying start
Harpenden Colts GEORGE Scott to get the Under 16s Vultures off to a fine start against Chorleywood Blue and they went on to secure a 6-3 victory. Jo Clayton scored the second and Jarad Cave notched a brace including a wonder strike and a goal set up well
GEORGE Scott to get the Under 16s Vultures off to a fine start against Chorleywood Blue and they went on to secure a 6-3 victory. Jo Clayton scored the second and Jarad Cave notched a brace including a wonder strike and a goal set up well by Chris Kent. Ryan Goodland also scored twice including a spectacular low shot into the bottom corner to complete the impressive victory.
Alex Goldstone scored twice as the Under 15s Dynamos beat Harvesters North 4-1. Alexander Ward and Man of the Match James Morehen netted a goal each.
The Under 14s Leopards were defeated 5-0 by Tornados. James McMurray worked hard to spark the attack and Luke Bryant battled gamely in defence while Lawrence Hall showed some nice touches.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 12s Athletic put on a magnificent performance to draw 4-4 away to league leaders Berkhamsted Raiders Blue. Hugh Pettit scored twice and Ryan Carter and Zaigham Kazmi also netted before late defensive heroics ensured a point in an exciting encounter.
Josh King netted all three goals in the first half as the Under 12s Rovers beat East Herts Youth 3-1. Sam Hartnup took the Man of the Match trophy for his solid performance in the centre of defence.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
Goals from Sam Jones and Luke Owen secured a 2-1 win for the Under 12s United against Chorleywood Youth. Captain Sam Ivens was named Man of the Match.