Busy festive period for St Albans City
Details of CITYLIVE coverage
ST ALBANS City begin their busy festive period with a home clash on Boxing Day.
The Saints’ county rivals Chesham United are the visitors to Clarence Park on Monday, December 26, for the game that kicks off at 1pm.
Andy Leese’s side currently sit in fifth place in the Southern Premier Division table just three points behind league leaders Leamington.
The Saints then make the long journey down to Weymouth on New Years Eve, a game that also gets underway at 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
David Howell’s team round off their festive schedule on Monday, January 2, when they travel to Vauxhall Road to take on Hemel Hempstead Town.
The Saints prevailed 2-1 when the two sides met back in August in the Southern League. Since then the Tudors have changed manager with former Southampton midfielder Tommy Widdrington taking the reigns and leading Hemel to a 3-0 win at Clarence Park in the Red Insure Cup on the last occasion the two sides went head-to-head.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
Kick off at Hemel Hempstead is 3pm.
CITYLIVE coverage will be provided for both the Chesham United and Hemel Hempstead Town games. Click on the relevant link above to activate the service.