Boxer Pattison claims sixth professional victory
- Credit: Archant
Boxer Ollie Pattison made it six professional wins from six as he beat Bulgarian Merdjidin Yuseinov at York Hall in what was his first six round bout.
The 27-year-old from London Colney won every round of Saturday’s clash in east London.
Speaking to the Herts Ad, he said: “It is hard to tell how it has gone after a fight, but I read reports and at times they said I gave him a boxing lesson, so to hear that you are doing something right.
“He was game, tough and strong, but started to fade and maybe if it had gone on longer I would have stopped him.
“In the second and fifth rounds I caught him, but he hung on in there.”
On going six rounds for the first time, and his future aims, he added: “I felt that I could have gone another four rounds, I felt strong and my fitness was perfect.
“I want to fight as soon as I can, maybe May, but I’ll have to speak at length with my promoter about what’s next.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time