Boxer Pattison claims sixth professional victory
- Credit: Archant
Boxer Ollie Pattison made it six professional wins from six as he beat Bulgarian Merdjidin Yuseinov at York Hall in what was his first six round bout.
The 27-year-old from London Colney won every round of Saturday’s clash in east London.
Speaking to the Herts Ad, he said: “It is hard to tell how it has gone after a fight, but I read reports and at times they said I gave him a boxing lesson, so to hear that you are doing something right.
“He was game, tough and strong, but started to fade and maybe if it had gone on longer I would have stopped him.
“In the second and fifth rounds I caught him, but he hung on in there.”
You may also want to watch:
On going six rounds for the first time, and his future aims, he added: “I felt that I could have gone another four rounds, I felt strong and my fitness was perfect.
“I want to fight as soon as I can, maybe May, but I’ll have to speak at length with my promoter about what’s next.”
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'