Boxer Pattison claims sixth professional victory
- Credit: Archant
Boxer Ollie Pattison made it six professional wins from six as he beat Bulgarian Merdjidin Yuseinov at York Hall in what was his first six round bout.
The 27-year-old from London Colney won every round of Saturday’s clash in east London.
Speaking to the Herts Ad, he said: “It is hard to tell how it has gone after a fight, but I read reports and at times they said I gave him a boxing lesson, so to hear that you are doing something right.
“He was game, tough and strong, but started to fade and maybe if it had gone on longer I would have stopped him.
“In the second and fifth rounds I caught him, but he hung on in there.”
You may also want to watch:
On going six rounds for the first time, and his future aims, he added: “I felt that I could have gone another four rounds, I felt strong and my fitness was perfect.
“I want to fight as soon as I can, maybe May, but I’ll have to speak at length with my promoter about what’s next.”
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images