Boadiceas bring season to end with victory
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Hockey Club Ladies Boadiceas finished the season on fine form with a 2-0 win against Tring on Saturday.
Sian Ireland and Lou Wilding both scored for the Saints in a crucial game which saw the team avoid relegation and secure their place in the Five Counties League Division Two for next season.
The Ladies 4ths also won 2-0 against Leighton Buzzard with goals from Chloe Williams and Izzy Cunningham.
The two wins round off a successful season for the club.
St Albans Hockey Club’s men’s first XI finished second in the East Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
The ladies 1sts ended the term in the top half of the National League East C
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner