Blueboys Reserves fly the flag
Two wins for second string
WITH London Colney’s first team enjoying a weekend without a fixture it was left to the club’s other sides to carry the flag.
The Reserves beat Cockfosters 2-0 at home thanks to a penalty from Danny Butcher and a 30-yard thunderbolt from Mark Farrow.
The Reserves followed that up with a 3-1 victory over Hoddesdon on Tuesday night in which Adam Fowler, Farrow and Aaron Wilson were on target.
London Colney Blues triumphed 4-2 against Bushey Rangers in the Herts Senior County League.
You may also want to watch:
Adeyoyoin Adeyinka proved the catalyst with a hat-trick with Ricky Farmer netting London Colney’s other goal.
Goals from Anthony Donnelly and James Gowler gave the A Team a 2-0 win over Inn On The Green.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Finally the Midweek Youth team ran out 3-0 winners against Oxford City.
The victory was secured thanks to strikes from Sam Rose, Max O’Shea and Eddie Gray.