Blueboys Reserves fly the flag
Two wins for second string
WITH London Colney’s first team enjoying a weekend without a fixture it was left to the club’s other sides to carry the flag.
The Reserves beat Cockfosters 2-0 at home thanks to a penalty from Danny Butcher and a 30-yard thunderbolt from Mark Farrow.
The Reserves followed that up with a 3-1 victory over Hoddesdon on Tuesday night in which Adam Fowler, Farrow and Aaron Wilson were on target.
London Colney Blues triumphed 4-2 against Bushey Rangers in the Herts Senior County League.
You may also want to watch:
Adeyoyoin Adeyinka proved the catalyst with a hat-trick with Ricky Farmer netting London Colney’s other goal.
Goals from Anthony Donnelly and James Gowler gave the A Team a 2-0 win over Inn On The Green.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Finally the Midweek Youth team ran out 3-0 winners against Oxford City.
The victory was secured thanks to strikes from Sam Rose, Max O’Shea and Eddie Gray.