Blueboys Reserves fly the flag
Two wins for second string
WITH London Colney’s first team enjoying a weekend without a fixture it was left to the club’s other sides to carry the flag.
The Reserves beat Cockfosters 2-0 at home thanks to a penalty from Danny Butcher and a 30-yard thunderbolt from Mark Farrow.
The Reserves followed that up with a 3-1 victory over Hoddesdon on Tuesday night in which Adam Fowler, Farrow and Aaron Wilson were on target.
London Colney Blues triumphed 4-2 against Bushey Rangers in the Herts Senior County League.
Adeyoyoin Adeyinka proved the catalyst with a hat-trick with Ricky Farmer netting London Colney’s other goal.
Goals from Anthony Donnelly and James Gowler gave the A Team a 2-0 win over Inn On The Green.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 7 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 8 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
Finally the Midweek Youth team ran out 3-0 winners against Oxford City.
The victory was secured thanks to strikes from Sam Rose, Max O’Shea and Eddie Gray.