Bastock signs as Castle looks to secure squad
ST Albans City goalkeeper Paul Bastock has agreed a deal to remain with the club for next season. Bastock scooped the City Supporters Club Player of the Season award for 2007/08 after rejoining for the final 11 games
ST Albans City goalkeeper Paul Bastock has agreed a deal to remain with the club for next season.
Bastock scooped the City Supporters Club Player of the Season award for 2007/08 after rejoining for the final 11 games and sparking the sensational survival surge. The veteran goalkeeper spurned the chance to return to his former club Boston United in favour of signing for another campaign at Clarence Park.
City boss Steve Castle is holding further talks with players this week as he looks to put the squad in place for an assault on the top half of the Blue Square South next term.
St Albans City are freezing admission prices for the 2008/09 season. Season ticket prices have also been frozen and applications can now be made at the club. Season tickets in the stand are £200 for adults, £100 concessions and £40 for juniors. Season tickets on the terrace are £175 for adults, £85 for concessions and £30 for juniors. Admission prices on match days are £10 for adults with a £2 fee for transferring to the stand. Concessions are £5 and juniors £3, each with a £1 stand transfer fee.
You may also want to watch:
The St Albans City Supporters Club hold their AGM on Thursday, May 15 at 7.30pm in the club house at Clarence Park. All supporters are invited to attend.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters