Arrows clocking up the miles
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Arrows members have been clocking up race miles over the last few weeks.
Sarah Dumbrill completed the Windsor half marathon in support of CLIC Seargent together with her brother Jonathan and raised nearly £500.
Steve Hoskins has started his half-marathon challenge by clocking a PB time of 1:57:03 in Ealing. He will attempt to complete the distance every month for the next year.
David Green and Laura Nathan flew further afield to run the Berlin Marathon and completed in 3:10 and 4:03 respectively while Ed Rhodes completed the Worcester City 10k in a time of 40:42.
Ten Arrows completed the first of the Welwyn 5K series with Georgie Hamilton and Bryan Yates coming first in their respective categories.
You may also want to watch:
Chitra Dunn completed the 10-mile Leighton Buzzard road race in 1:22. James Chasen completed his first Ultra race, the Thames Challenge 100k, in 9:39, good for fourth overall and raised over £4,000 for Cancer Research.
Harpenden Arrows meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30pm, St George’s School, Sun Lane, Harpenden. To find out more visit www.harpendenarrows.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 9 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears