Arrows clocking up the miles
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Arrows members have been clocking up race miles over the last few weeks.
Sarah Dumbrill completed the Windsor half marathon in support of CLIC Seargent together with her brother Jonathan and raised nearly £500.
Steve Hoskins has started his half-marathon challenge by clocking a PB time of 1:57:03 in Ealing. He will attempt to complete the distance every month for the next year.
David Green and Laura Nathan flew further afield to run the Berlin Marathon and completed in 3:10 and 4:03 respectively while Ed Rhodes completed the Worcester City 10k in a time of 40:42.
Ten Arrows completed the first of the Welwyn 5K series with Georgie Hamilton and Bryan Yates coming first in their respective categories.
You may also want to watch:
Chitra Dunn completed the 10-mile Leighton Buzzard road race in 1:22. James Chasen completed his first Ultra race, the Thames Challenge 100k, in 9:39, good for fourth overall and raised over £4,000 for Cancer Research.
Harpenden Arrows meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30pm, St George’s School, Sun Lane, Harpenden. To find out more visit www.harpendenarrows.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'