Amsterdam trip for Harpenden Arrows
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Arrows running club had its annual away marathon trip over the weekend where 14 members ran the Mizuno Amsterdam Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K races.
The marathon results were: Andrew Wilkins 2:59 (PB), Patrick McGuinness 3:04 (PB), Lee Scott 3:08, David Green 3:15, Colin Wareham 3:31 (PB), Michael Hessey 3:31 (PB), Sarah Dumbrill 3:51, Graham Harper 3:58, Philippa O’Donovan 3:58 (PB) Chitra Dunn 4:34 (PB) and Victoria Moran 5:05.
Also joining the Arrrows was Howard Bull, from St Albans Striders, who finished in 4:03.
Louise Crosby ran the half marathon in 1:43 and Simon Kitchener and Jamie Davies ran the 8k in 40:13 and 52:08 respectively.
Also running over the weekend was Andy Jordan, who completed the Winter 100, a 100 mile trail race in Goring. He completed in a time of 22:23.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Arrows meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30pm, St George’s School, Sun Lane, Harpenden. To find out more, visit www.harpendenarrows.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre