Amsterdam trip for Harpenden Arrows
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Arrows running club had its annual away marathon trip over the weekend where 14 members ran the Mizuno Amsterdam Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K races.
The marathon results were: Andrew Wilkins 2:59 (PB), Patrick McGuinness 3:04 (PB), Lee Scott 3:08, David Green 3:15, Colin Wareham 3:31 (PB), Michael Hessey 3:31 (PB), Sarah Dumbrill 3:51, Graham Harper 3:58, Philippa O’Donovan 3:58 (PB) Chitra Dunn 4:34 (PB) and Victoria Moran 5:05.
Also joining the Arrrows was Howard Bull, from St Albans Striders, who finished in 4:03.
Louise Crosby ran the half marathon in 1:43 and Simon Kitchener and Jamie Davies ran the 8k in 40:13 and 52:08 respectively.
Also running over the weekend was Andy Jordan, who completed the Winter 100, a 100 mile trail race in Goring. He completed in a time of 22:23.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Arrows meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30pm, St George’s School, Sun Lane, Harpenden. To find out more, visit www.harpendenarrows.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land