All in a days work for Colney hat trick hero
London Colney Colts A HAT trick from Allan Nyakudzuka secured a 3-0 win for the Under 16s against Sun Postal in the league. The Under 15s South continued their run of good form with another away win, smashing Watford Sports Red 6-1. Sam Cole, playing onl
London Colney Colts
A HAT trick from Allan Nyakudzuka secured a 3-0 win for the Under 16s against Sun Postal in the league.
The Under 15s South continued their run of good form with another away win, smashing Watford Sports Red 6-1. Sam Cole, playing only his second game, smashed home a hat trick and took the Man of the Match award after a fine display. Jake Anstiss scored his seventh in as many games, and Steve Martin, and Bradley Bennett completed the rout.
Tom Church scored a fine individual goal and strikes from Robert Smith and Oskar Parish (penalty) helped the Under 14s claw their way back from 3-0 down to Aldenham only to eventually lose out 5-3. Oscar Gibbon was named Man of the Match.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 13s stormed into the County Cup Third Round with a 10-1 victory against Panshanger Whites. Man of the Match Jordan Donovan scored four goals and Akin Oyefusi netted twice. Further goals were scored by Cameron Leijgrave, Liam Farr, Kyler Pye and goalkeeper Tomas Dubberley, who played out on the pitch for the final 20 minutes.
James Harding scored a cracking goal and Edward Lawford also netted but the Under 12s were beaten 7-2 by Hadley Wood & Wingate.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid
The Under 11s bowed out of the County Cup 4-1 to Leverstock Green. In a hard fought encounter Karl Martins and Lee Texeira did well to restrict the home attack for long periods in the game. Ben Carman scored with a bicycle-kick and Man of the Match went to the hard working Adam Hill.
Ryan Sutherland deflected home Roberto Mirza's shot for the opening goal and then set up Man of the Match Eden Clements-Killen to fire home the second as the Under 10s beat Finchley Revolution 2-0. A good save late on from goalkeeper Rohan Lallbeeharry ensured a clean sheet.
Hat trick hero Aaron Diviney took the Man of the Match award as the Under 9s beat Hadley Wood Foxes.