All in a days work for Colney hat trick hero
London Colney Colts A HAT trick from Allan Nyakudzuka secured a 3-0 win for the Under 16s against Sun Postal in the league. The Under 15s South continued their run of good form with another away win, smashing Watford Sports Red 6-1. Sam Cole, playing onl
London Colney Colts
A HAT trick from Allan Nyakudzuka secured a 3-0 win for the Under 16s against Sun Postal in the league.
The Under 15s South continued their run of good form with another away win, smashing Watford Sports Red 6-1. Sam Cole, playing only his second game, smashed home a hat trick and took the Man of the Match award after a fine display. Jake Anstiss scored his seventh in as many games, and Steve Martin, and Bradley Bennett completed the rout.
Tom Church scored a fine individual goal and strikes from Robert Smith and Oskar Parish (penalty) helped the Under 14s claw their way back from 3-0 down to Aldenham only to eventually lose out 5-3. Oscar Gibbon was named Man of the Match.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 13s stormed into the County Cup Third Round with a 10-1 victory against Panshanger Whites. Man of the Match Jordan Donovan scored four goals and Akin Oyefusi netted twice. Further goals were scored by Cameron Leijgrave, Liam Farr, Kyler Pye and goalkeeper Tomas Dubberley, who played out on the pitch for the final 20 minutes.
James Harding scored a cracking goal and Edward Lawford also netted but the Under 12s were beaten 7-2 by Hadley Wood & Wingate.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
The Under 11s bowed out of the County Cup 4-1 to Leverstock Green. In a hard fought encounter Karl Martins and Lee Texeira did well to restrict the home attack for long periods in the game. Ben Carman scored with a bicycle-kick and Man of the Match went to the hard working Adam Hill.
Ryan Sutherland deflected home Roberto Mirza's shot for the opening goal and then set up Man of the Match Eden Clements-Killen to fire home the second as the Under 10s beat Finchley Revolution 2-0. A good save late on from goalkeeper Rohan Lallbeeharry ensured a clean sheet.
Hat trick hero Aaron Diviney took the Man of the Match award as the Under 9s beat Hadley Wood Foxes.