Albans felled by Sevenoaks
EHL Women s National South St Albans Ladies 1 Sevenoaks 2 ST Albans slipped to their first defeat since early November after late drama at home to Sevenoaks in the EHL Women s National South. The match came to life on the hour mark when Sarah Embrey open
EHL Women's National South
St Albans Ladies 1 Sevenoaks 2
ST Albans slipped to their first defeat since early November after late drama at home to Sevenoaks in the EHL Women's National South.
The match came to life on the hour mark when Sarah Embrey opened the scoring for St Albans with a penalty stroke for 1-0.
Sevenoaks hit back two minutes later when Sarah Pinkstone netted from open play in the 63rd minute. Davina Ablett then scored to settle the contest for Sevenoaks in the 65th minute.
In the East Men's League Premier A, St Albans won 4-0 at Broxbourne to continue their pursuit of the runners-up spot behind leaders Harleston Magpies.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins