It was a great morning of football for St Albans & District as they played a number of games.

The Blues came from 2-0 down to win 5-4 away to Chiltern & South Bucks in a representative match.

The boys showed grit and determination against a strong physical side and came through with goals from top scorer Trey Joseph, who got two, as did Sam Brierley.

Arthur Ellis got the other one.

The Yellows also had to come from behind against Newham in the London Crisp Shield.

After a slow start and going behind to a great free kick, the boys settled down and came in at half time 2-1 up with great finishes from Ollie Hawkes and Charlie Stewart.

The second half started with Newham getting an equaliser but that was the catalyst for the boys to step up and take control.

Further goals from Eden Kosh, Jack Carter and Rasmus Duncan gave the boys a deserved win and into the Crisp Shield semi-final against either Brent or South London.

Harpenden Town will have to go again after their Herts FA Women's Senior Cup semi-final at Royston Town was abandoned with a minute to go.

The teams were level at 2-2 when a ball forward towards the Harpenden Town box saw goalkeeper Sophie Harris and Royston's Jordanne Stillitoe collide, leaving the home forward down and requiring an ambulance.

Harpenden had taken the lead when Sophia Amanor got on the end of a Natalie Cloy through ball before outpacing Tally Miles and beating Ellie Sarter in the Royston goal.

Annie Georgiou equalised fairly quickly though and the Crows were ahead by half-time, Emma Slater getting on the end of a hasty clearance by Harris and putting it into the empty net.

Royston also hit the post in the second half but Harpenden got the equaliser through Erin Shacklock, glancing a header in at the near post.

The match will be replayed on Sunday.

Harpenden's U23s beat Watton Ladies 6-0 with three goals in each half.

Amy Holland got the first before a double from Emily McMillan and Chloe Timms took it to 3-0.

The latter pair then each got their second after the break before Emilie Hicks wrapped up the victory.

Colney Heath's women are through to a county final though after a 6-0 win over Letchworth Eagles in the Women's Trophy.

Mia Simmonds hit a hat-trick with Amy Phillips, Holly Jury and Sheree Oliver getting the others.

The senior men had their Spartan South Midlands League match against Potton United called off which meant the focus was on the reserves in the Herts Senior County League Premier Division.

And they stormed to a 4-2 win away to Baldock Town Res after holding a 3-0 lead at the break.

They took an early lead after Jamie Lunniss was brought down on the edge of the box and when Sam O'Hare curled the free-kick into the box, Jack Child was on hand to drill the ball home.

Child then got a second with a well-placed header and although Baldock hit the post, the Magpies got a third before the break through Harley Fonti, converting a Francesco Tortora cross.

Baldock pulled one back in the second half thanks to Fraser Findlay but Lunniss restored the three-goal lead with an assist for Ben Kirby.

The Reds got the last goal through Lawrence Zinga but the Mags had done more than enough by then.