With the conclusion to the season getting closer, the latest round of fixtures in the Herts Ad Sunday League shook things up again.

Brookmans Park and Borehamwood Rovers ended the day first and second in the Premier Division after playing out a 1-1 draw.

Rhys Hunt got the Park goal at the Royal Vet College to leave them four points ahead having both played 12 games.

However, it was the bottom of the table where the main action as four of the bottom five played each other.

Harpenden Colts Old Boys got a third win of the season when they defeated Mermaid 3-2.

Kiefer Nwosu and Joe Geddes had put Mermaid 2-0 up half-time but Sam Jones, Matthew Tricker and Lawrence Waldram completed the turnaround.

They are still bottom but are now just a point behind Little Heath who lost 3-1 to Forever Young People.

FYP are now up to seventh, ahead of Mermaid and Wheathampstead Wanderers.

Elliott D'Souza got the consolation goal for Little Heath.

The Division One title race had another twist as Wheathampstead Wanderers Res drew 3-3 with BWSC.

Noah Arthur-Tinworth scored twice for Wheato while Dominic McCarthy got the other. Michael White and Ben Gray got two of the BWSC goals.

Wanderers now lead Welwyn Warriors by seven points having played two games more.

That is after Gabriel Asare-Bekoe's hat-trick gave Welwyn a 5-0 win over Pinewood, Adriano Gil and Steven Mee also on target.

Hatfield Seniors remain third following a 3-2 victory against Excel, Jack Brown and Callum Grimes the Excel scorers, and there was a 4-1 win for The Bull over Phoenix Res for whom Germaine Spence scored.

There were two huge wins at the bottom of Division Two.

TNF won 2-1 against Alban Dynamo, thanks to Jon Tanton and Jay Telford, while the same score saw Brookmans Park Res beat Oceans XI.

Danny Clifton and Ronan Nevin scored for Park and Thomas Hills for Oceans.

TNF, Park and Oceans all have seven points now.

Welwyn Warriors Res suffered a blow in Division Three as they lost 5-3 to Rose & Crown Mosquito.

Alexander Acklam, Josh Chater and Max MacKenzie got the Warriors' goals as they stay second.

St George's are now four points clear after a 3-1 win over Marshalswick Rovers, Daniel Smith with the consolation, and Jacob Jones scored twice for third-placed Wheathampstead 89 as they won by the same score against The Wrestlers.

Tim Briggs was also on target for 89 with Anthony Mann scoring late for Wrestlers.

Stotfold Rovers won 7-0 at Hatfield Seniors Res to stay top of Division Four while Jordan Johnson's brace ensured Phoenix A stayed second.

They beat London Colney United 2-0.

Cameron Ferguson and Matthew Heath scored twice as Royston Rangers won 2-0 against Monday Night.

Phoenix won 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw with EMT in the Deakin White Champions Cup.

And the same score in the shootout saw Six Bells go through against Flaunden.

They had drawn 3-3.

Plough & Harrow, however, were beaten 3-0 by St Joseph's.

Strafford Arms Res needed penalties to beat Mermaid Res in the Herts Ad Intermediate Cup, 5-4 after a 2-2 draw, Ken Lee got the Mermaid goals.

And a shoot-out was needed to separate Alban Dynamo Res and Hertfordshire Vets in the Herts Ad Junior Cup.

Vets won 4-2 after a 1-1 draw where Robert Gradwell got their goal.

Frankie and Stephen Buckler scored as Wheathampstead Wanderers beat beat Six Bells Res 3-1 in the Jim Lynch Trophy.

Michael Cheesman got the other.