London Colney grabbed only their second league win of the season with a dramatic winner away to Arlesey Town.

The Blueboys had taken the lead in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division clash at New Lamb Meadow through Jamie Clark Samuel but it looked as if they were to be denied their moment when Bruno Brito equalised in the final minute of normal time.

However, with the game into stoppage time, Terry Offeh pounced almost immediately after to give the bottom club a 2-1 victory.

They are still deep in trouble with just nine points, half of the total of the vanquished hosts who are now second from bottom.

Arlesey's loss prevented Colney Heath from slipping back into the bottom two after the Magpies were beaten 2-0 at home to Aylesbury Vale Dynamos, although the final outcome could have been very different.

They were given a first-half penalty chance on 23 minutes when Serge Erkarslan was bundled over by Charlie Attwell.

Mind games and time-wasting from keeper Charlie Jones, moving the ball off the spot, ended up working as Vladut Sighiartau's shot bounced out off the post.

If that wasn't bad enough, the Magpies then had a free kick from Bradley Dixon-Smith somehow whistle through a crowded box only to be cleared off the line at the very last moment by Dan Lambeth.

Colney had other chances in the first half, another Dixon-Smith shot saved by Jones and then Erkarslan heading wide.

Two efforts from Lambeth went wide for Aylesbury but they had been second best to the hosts.

Colney opened the second half brightly too. Jayden Silcott-Brown's run was stopped by Terry Griffiths and the resulting corner from Dixon-Smith had to be punched off his own line by Jones.

A sin-bin against Hadley Gleeson ended up being crucial as it was on 66 minutes, when Colney were down to 10 men, that Aylesbury took the lead.

A quick one-two between Evans Lamboh and Abu Khan ended with the latter driving the ball beyond Bradley Shaw.

And although the Magpies tried hard to get back into the match, they were struck with a sucker punch on 77 minutes when Curtis Brown rocketed an awesome shot from 35 yards past the Heath keeper.

Shaw had to make a fine save to stop Aylesbury from getting a third but it was Colney who finished on the front foot.

There was to be no goal though, new signing Trevor Harding having a firm effort pushed around the far upright by a good save from Jones.

Herts Advertiser: Isaiah Hilaire nods the ball into an empty net. Picture: PETER SHORTIsaiah Hilaire nods the ball into an empty net. Picture: PETER SHORT (Image: Peter Short)

Harpenden Town had a fantastic 4-1 win at home to Baldock Town as they continue their climb back up the table.

This was their fourth game without defeat and the result a carbon copy of the week picked up one week earlier against Potton United.

It took nine minutes to get their noses in front, Nathan McGreevey taking advantage of a loose ball, and a minute later Jake Anthony swooped after great work by Hilaire.

Kit Brown pulled one back on 21 minutes for Baldock but Harps had their two-goal lead restored by the half-hour, Anthony again on target, this time from a George Robinson cross.

Herts Advertiser: Isaiah Hilaire celebrates his first goal for Harpenden. Picture: PETER SHORTIsaiah Hilaire celebrates his first goal for Harpenden. Picture: PETER SHORT (Image: Peter Short)

And the win was wrapped up seven minutes into the second half through Hilaire.