1Life set to host Strongest Women 2015 Championships
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Natural Strongest Women 2015 Championships is taking place in St Albans this Sunday.
The event will be hosted by 1Life Abbey View and will feature well-known strength disciplines such as car pulling, log lifts and farmers walk. St Albans First Timers Strongman event will run at the same time.
Both competitions will be hosted in partnership with the Centre For Functional Performance in Watford.
Owner Paul Joseph said: “It’s a fantastic venue and promises to be a great day for both the competitors and spectators. Spectators can watch for free, as long as they cheer. It’s going to be an exciting day, with nerves, concentration, camaraderie all in abundance.
“CFFP encourage people who are intrigued and want to know more about Strongman or Stongwoman to come along to watch and find out more.”
You may also want to watch:
Nik Holson, general manager 1Life Abbey View added: “We are excited to be working with Paul and his team in hosting this unique event. With competitors travelling from far & wide to compete we should be in for a great day of action. Come along and support some of the strongest Britain and St Albans has to offer.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall