Town & Country Planning (Development Management Procedure)(England) Order 2015 - Article 13
- Credit: Archant
Notice of Planning Application at: Fir Spring Cottage, The Pathway, Radlett, Herts WD7 8JB
Application made by: Mr Victor Cohen
Proposed development: Application to vary Condition 10 of 17/0545/FUL to raise eaves & ridge height by 500mm, & amend main roof to crown
Application submitted to: Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1WA
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Frank Stocks
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years.
`Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.