Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at: Fir Spring Cottage, The Pathway, Aldenham Avenue, Radlett, Watford, Herts WD7 8JB
Take notice that application is being made by: Mr Victor Cohen
For planning permission to (description of proposed development):
Minor Material Amendment Application Under S73 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990 for amendment of Condition 10 of planning permission 17/0545/FUL granted on 19.3.18 for alterations to the roof of the proposed dwelling
Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted:
You may also want to watch:
Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1WA
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 9 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
Mr Frank Stocks
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years. ‘Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.
This notice is for publication in a local newspaper.