Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at: Fir Spring Cottage, The Pathway, Aldenham Avenue, Radlett, Watford, Herts WD7 8JB
Take notice that application is being made by: Mr Victor Cohen
For planning permission to (description of proposed development):
Minor Material Amendment Application Under S73 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990 for amendment of Condition 10 of planning permission 17/0545/FUL granted on 19.3.18 for alterations to the roof of the proposed dwelling
Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted:
Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1WA
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 5 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 6 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 7 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 8 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 9 'Summer holiday blues? Why I'm gloating about being child-free'
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
Mr Frank Stocks
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years. ‘Tenant’ means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.
This notice is for publication in a local newspaper.