LICENSING LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
ADVERTISMENT FOR A VARIATION TO A PREMISES LICENCE
NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT: (a) Newultra Limited of (b) The Broadwick, 82 Watling Street, Radlett WD7 7AB HAS APPLIED TO THE LICENSING SECTION FOR A VARIATION TO A PREMISES LICENCE: (c) Supply of alcohol: Monday–Wednesday: 11:00–23:00 Thursday– Saturday: 11:00–01:00 Sunday and Good Friday: 12:00– 22:30 Christmas Day: 12:00–15:00 and 19:00–22:30 Late night refreshments: Thursday–Saturday: 23:00–01:00 Opening hours of premises: Monday–Wednesday: 11:00–23:20 Thursday–Saturday: 11:00–01:30 Sunday: 12:00–22:50
DATED: 7 March 2019
Anyone wishing to oppose this application must give notice in writing to: The Licensing Of?cer, Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Of?ces, Elstree way, Borehamwood, Herts. WD6 1WA.
– WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS NOTICE (by 4 April 2019), specifying the grounds of opposition. Records of the application may be inspected by appointment only and are kept by the licensing officer at the address above.
You may also want to watch:
IT IS AN OFFENCE KNOWINGLY OR RECKLESSLY TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH AN APPLICATION. TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN PROSECUTION AND A FINE NOT EXCEEDING LEVEL 5 ON THE STANDARD SCALE.
THIS NOTICE MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE SAME DAY ON WHICH THE APPLICATION IS MADE. IT MUST BE EXHIBITED ON A CONPICUOUS PART OF THE PREMISES WHERE IT CAN EASILY BE SEEN AND READ BY PERSONS IN THE STREET. THE NOTICE MUST BE EXHIBITED FOR NOT LESS THAN 28 DAYS
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans