LICENSING LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
ADVERTISMENT FOR A VARIATION TO A PREMISES LICENCE
NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT: (a) Newultra Limited of (b) The Broadwick, 82 Watling Street, Radlett WD7 7AB HAS APPLIED TO THE LICENSING SECTION FOR A VARIATION TO A PREMISES LICENCE: (c) Supply of alcohol: Monday–Wednesday: 11:00–23:00 Thursday– Saturday: 11:00–01:00 Sunday and Good Friday: 12:00– 22:30 Christmas Day: 12:00–15:00 and 19:00–22:30 Late night refreshments: Thursday–Saturday: 23:00–01:00 Opening hours of premises: Monday–Wednesday: 11:00–23:20 Thursday–Saturday: 11:00–01:30 Sunday: 12:00–22:50
DATED: 7 March 2019
Anyone wishing to oppose this application must give notice in writing to: The Licensing Of?cer, Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Of?ces, Elstree way, Borehamwood, Herts. WD6 1WA.
– WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS NOTICE (by 4 April 2019), specifying the grounds of opposition. Records of the application may be inspected by appointment only and are kept by the licensing officer at the address above.
You may also want to watch:
IT IS AN OFFENCE KNOWINGLY OR RECKLESSLY TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH AN APPLICATION. TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN PROSECUTION AND A FINE NOT EXCEEDING LEVEL 5 ON THE STANDARD SCALE.
THIS NOTICE MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE SAME DAY ON WHICH THE APPLICATION IS MADE. IT MUST BE EXHIBITED ON A CONPICUOUS PART OF THE PREMISES WHERE IT CAN EASILY BE SEEN AND READ BY PERSONS IN THE STREET. THE NOTICE MUST BE EXHIBITED FOR NOT LESS THAN 28 DAYS
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre