Application for the grant of a Premises Licence
- Credit: Archant
Name of applicant: Helicon Management Limited Address of the Premises: 23a Leyton Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 2FH
Proposed Licensable activities:
Supply of alcohol (for consumption on the premises) Monday to Sunday, 11:00 hours to 23:00 hours.
The details of the above application may be viewed on the Licensing Register at the Civic Centre, St Peter’s Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire ALI 3JE. Opening Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Any persons wishing to make representation in respect of the above must do so in writing to the Licensing Officer at the above Council Office address between:
Notice posted: 20 November 2018 to 18 December 2018
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is not exceeding £5,000.