Young artists invited to take part in Redbourn Easter craft show
- Credit: Archant
Fixated on a favourite film? An Easter Art and Craft Show wants to hear from you if you are aged between 11 and 18 years.
Budding artists are invited to enter a Young Artist of the Future competition as part of Redbourn’s 32nd Easter Art & Craft Show.
My Favourite Film is the subject and entries can be paintings, drawings, collage or mixed media, up to A3 size.
They need to be submitted by Monday, March 21, to Redbourn Leisure Centre in Dunstable Road and as well as the winners in two age groups who will receive £50, other prizes will also be given out at 10.30am on Easter Saturday, March 26.
Further details can be obtained from 01582 793499.
The annual show at Redbourn Village Hall, which runs on both days of the Easter weekend, also includes an exhibition and sale of original paintings, craft stalls, live music, a children’s colouring competition and an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday.
Refreshments will be available throughout the weekend and craft stalls are still available. Anyone interested is asked to ring 01582 792846.
- 1 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 2 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 5 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 6 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 7 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 8 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 10 Recap: Rail firm cancels trains due to Herts 'operational issue'
Admission is £1 with accompanied children free and the proceeds go towards Redbourn Recreation Centre & Playing Fields Trust, which is raising money towards a new all-weather football pitch and a replacement surface for the all-weather bowling green at the village leisure centre.