Yobs throw stones at cars on A414 in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A coach and seven cars were damaged by vandals while travelling down the A414.
Seven cars were damaged on the North Orbital Road, near Colney Heath Lane, at about 8pm on Thursday, January 26.
Last night (Monday, January 30) at 7.28pm someone is believed to have thrown a stone at a coach on the same road, smashing two windows. Nobody was injured.
Safer Neighbourhood PCSO, Michaela Andrews said: “We believe that bricks or stones were thrown at the vehicles, causing the windows to smash.
“These are completely mindless acts which are not only highly dangerous, but have also left the victims with the inconvenience of having to replace their windows and at a great cost.
“We are conducting a number of enquiries to identify who was responsible, but I would ask anyone who may have seen this take place to contact police as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the London Colney Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival