Yobs throw stones at cars on A414 in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A coach and seven cars were damaged by vandals while travelling down the A414.
Seven cars were damaged on the North Orbital Road, near Colney Heath Lane, at about 8pm on Thursday, January 26.
Last night (Monday, January 30) at 7.28pm someone is believed to have thrown a stone at a coach on the same road, smashing two windows. Nobody was injured.
Safer Neighbourhood PCSO, Michaela Andrews said: “We believe that bricks or stones were thrown at the vehicles, causing the windows to smash.
“These are completely mindless acts which are not only highly dangerous, but have also left the victims with the inconvenience of having to replace their windows and at a great cost.
You may also want to watch:
“We are conducting a number of enquiries to identify who was responsible, but I would ask anyone who may have seen this take place to contact police as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the London Colney Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues