Woman robbed by three men in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young woman was robbed in St Albans last week by a group of men wearing black bandanas.
She was walking along the Alban Way between Hill End Lane and Morrisons on Hatfield Road when she was approached by three men.
One was described as black, aged between 20 and 25, and wearing a white jumper, black tracksuit bottoms and black bandana over his mouth.
The other two were white, wearing black clothing and a black bandana. One was described as aged between 20 and 25.
They took cash from her and threatened her before making off in the direction of Morrisons.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Adrian Lysak said: “I would like to reassure the community that we are doing all that we can to locate these offenders. If you have any information that can assist with our investigation, please contact me via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F3/17/2396.”
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure