Woman robbed by three men in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young woman was robbed in St Albans last week by a group of men wearing black bandanas.
She was walking along the Alban Way between Hill End Lane and Morrisons on Hatfield Road when she was approached by three men.
One was described as black, aged between 20 and 25, and wearing a white jumper, black tracksuit bottoms and black bandana over his mouth.
The other two were white, wearing black clothing and a black bandana. One was described as aged between 20 and 25.
They took cash from her and threatened her before making off in the direction of Morrisons.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Adrian Lysak said: “I would like to reassure the community that we are doing all that we can to locate these offenders. If you have any information that can assist with our investigation, please contact me via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F3/17/2396.”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations