Woman robbed by three men in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young woman was robbed in St Albans last week by a group of men wearing black bandanas.
She was walking along the Alban Way between Hill End Lane and Morrisons on Hatfield Road when she was approached by three men.
One was described as black, aged between 20 and 25, and wearing a white jumper, black tracksuit bottoms and black bandana over his mouth.
The other two were white, wearing black clothing and a black bandana. One was described as aged between 20 and 25.
They took cash from her and threatened her before making off in the direction of Morrisons.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Adrian Lysak said: “I would like to reassure the community that we are doing all that we can to locate these offenders. If you have any information that can assist with our investigation, please contact me via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference F3/17/2396.”
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years