Woman taken to hospital after four-car collision on M25 near London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to Watford Hospital after suffering facial injuries in a four-car collision at the London Colney exit of the M25 this morning (Tuesday).
A spokesman for Herts Police said that emergency services were called to J22 at 7.40am after a collision between a black Audi A6, silver Nissan Qashqai, gold BMW 5 series and white Toyota starlet.
He said the anti-clockwise exit slip road at the junction was “completely blocked” as a result of the collision.
The cars were moved to one lane to allow traffic to flow through the area, but the slip road was closed again at 9.30am so they could be taken away by recovery vehicles.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said that a woman was taken to Watford Hospital with facial injuries. He did not have details of her age, or whether she was a passenger or a driver.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries were not considered to be serious.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth