Woman taken to hospital after four-car collision on M25 near London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to Watford Hospital after suffering facial injuries in a four-car collision at the London Colney exit of the M25 this morning (Tuesday).
A spokesman for Herts Police said that emergency services were called to J22 at 7.40am after a collision between a black Audi A6, silver Nissan Qashqai, gold BMW 5 series and white Toyota starlet.
He said the anti-clockwise exit slip road at the junction was “completely blocked” as a result of the collision.
The cars were moved to one lane to allow traffic to flow through the area, but the slip road was closed again at 9.30am so they could be taken away by recovery vehicles.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said that a woman was taken to Watford Hospital with facial injuries. He did not have details of her age, or whether she was a passenger or a driver.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries were not considered to be serious.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash