Woman seriously injured after car crash on Redbourn Road
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 60s was seriously injured last night following a road traffic accident in Redbourn.
The incident happened at around 6pm on Redbourn Road (A5183) when a red Ford Ka Luxury travelling towards St Albans was involved in a collision with a silver/light blue Ford Transit panel van heading towards the M1.
The driver of the Ford Ka Luxury, a woman in her 60s, received serious injuries and is being treated at Addenbrooke’s hospital. She is in a serious but stable condition.
The driver of the Ford Transit van suffered minor injuries.
Pc David Clarke, from the Collision Investigation Unit, said: “This incident happened at a time when it is likely that other people would have been using the road to travel home.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge that anyone who saw the vehicles prior to the collision, or the incident itself, to contact me as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information should contact the Herts Police non-emergency number 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district