Woman injured in M1 collision between St Albans and Watford
- Credit: Archant
The M1 southbound is closed between Junction 6 for St Albans and Junction 5 for Watford this morning after a woman was injured in a collision.
Highways tweeted: “@HertsPolice @HighwaysEAST are dealing with a serious collision.”
Police were call at 7.45am this morning about a collision involving a motorbike and a van.
A police spokesman said: “The motorcyclist has been injured and ambulance called.
“The woman is not badly injured apparently.
You may also want to watch:
“The M1 is closed at the moment.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school