Woman in her 20s dies on the A414 in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 20s has died after her car overturned on the A414 in the early hours of this morning (Monday).
She was driving a black Renault Clio at about 1am when for reasons unknown her car left the road and overturned near the junction with Potters Crouch lane, St Albans.
No one else was involved in the collision.
Police were called at 1.20am and the ambulance and fire service also attended the scene.
The road was closed between the Park Street Roundabout and junction 8 of the M1 to allow investigations to take place. The road re-opened at around 7am.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are ongoing.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall