Woman distraught after losing engagement ring in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A devastated wife and mother is appealing for the public’s help to find her missing engagement ring.
Melissa Kane lost her ring on Friday at around 1pm while in St Albans city centre.
She told the Herts Ad: “The most likely place that I lost it was Russell Avenue car park, but it could have been anywhere between Wilde About Hair on French Row and the car park, as that is the route I walked.
“I think it must have slipped off my hand while I saw searching for my parking ticket.
“I’ve had the ring for 13 years, so I am absolutely devastated to have lost it.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only is it the ring with which my husband proposed, but it has been on my hand all that time, and through one international move and the birth of our two children.
“It has huge sentimental value and I can’t believe that I may never see it again.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
“I haven’t been able to sleep properly since losing it.”
•If you find the ring, email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Herts Police on 101, quoting reference L7BX2KA79B.