Woman distraught after losing engagement ring in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A devastated wife and mother is appealing for the public’s help to find her missing engagement ring.
Melissa Kane lost her ring on Friday at around 1pm while in St Albans city centre.
She told the Herts Ad: “The most likely place that I lost it was Russell Avenue car park, but it could have been anywhere between Wilde About Hair on French Row and the car park, as that is the route I walked.
“I think it must have slipped off my hand while I saw searching for my parking ticket.
“I’ve had the ring for 13 years, so I am absolutely devastated to have lost it.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only is it the ring with which my husband proposed, but it has been on my hand all that time, and through one international move and the birth of our two children.
“It has huge sentimental value and I can’t believe that I may never see it again.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
“I haven’t been able to sleep properly since losing it.”
•If you find the ring, email Melissa at email@example.com
You can also contact Herts Police on 101, quoting reference L7BX2KA79B.