Witnesses sought following crash in St Albans
A MAN was arrested last week on suspicion of drink driving following a crash in St Albans.
Police are now appealing for information and witnesses to the incident on Wednesday August 31.
A driver, travelling down Bakers Close, is alleged to have turned off into Camp Road colliding with a metal fence on the road.
The car is alleged to be a black Vauxhall Vectra. The driver was uninjured.
Officers would particularly like to speak to three men, believed to be of Asian appearance, who are thought to have helped the driver from the car.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man is in his 30s and has been police bailed until September 29.
Anyone with information should call the non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land