Witnesses sought following crash in St Albans
A MAN was arrested last week on suspicion of drink driving following a crash in St Albans.
Police are now appealing for information and witnesses to the incident on Wednesday August 31.
A driver, travelling down Bakers Close, is alleged to have turned off into Camp Road colliding with a metal fence on the road.
The car is alleged to be a black Vauxhall Vectra. The driver was uninjured.
Officers would particularly like to speak to three men, believed to be of Asian appearance, who are thought to have helped the driver from the car.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man is in his 30s and has been police bailed until September 29.
Anyone with information should call the non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital