Witnesses sought following alleged assault outside St Albans nightclub.
- Credit: Archant
Two men received injuries to their faces following an alleged assault at the bus stop outside Batchwood Hall nightclub in St Albans.
The incident occurred at around 3.40am on Friday November 6 following a verbal altercation.
A 19-year-old man was allegedly assaulted and received injuries to his face. A second man who reportedly intervened also received injuries to his face.
Investigating officer Det Con Claire Sprent said: “There were a large number of people present at the time of the incident and I am appealing for anyone who saw what happened to contact me. I would also like to hear from anyone who may have any other information which could assist the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Sprent via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Two men, both aged 21, have been arrested in connection with the incident and have been bailed until December 12.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time