Witness appeal for St Albans car crash which hospitalised three people
- Credit: Archant
Three people were left with serious injuries after their vehicle flipped into a ditch in a car crash yesterday.
Herts police are unsure why a blue Audi A3 and the red Suzuki Alto collided at the junction between the B651, Ferrers Lane and Drovers Lane at 10.20pm on December 3.
Two of the three passengers in the overturned Suzuki are in serious but stable conditions in hospital - one of them has life-changing injuries.
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses to try and piece together the evening’s events.
Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit’s Sgt Paul Stanbridge said: “We are currently working to establish exactly what happened in the lead up to this collision.
You may also want to watch:
“The families of those injured have been informed and are being supported by specially-trained family liaison officers.”
He asked drivers with dash cams in the area at the time to come forward as the footage may include clues to what happened.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 6 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org