Witness appeal for St Albans car crash which hospitalised three people
- Credit: Archant
Three people were left with serious injuries after their vehicle flipped into a ditch in a car crash yesterday.
Herts police are unsure why a blue Audi A3 and the red Suzuki Alto collided at the junction between the B651, Ferrers Lane and Drovers Lane at 10.20pm on December 3.
Two of the three passengers in the overturned Suzuki are in serious but stable conditions in hospital - one of them has life-changing injuries.
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses to try and piece together the evening’s events.
Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit’s Sgt Paul Stanbridge said: “We are currently working to establish exactly what happened in the lead up to this collision.
You may also want to watch:
“The families of those injured have been informed and are being supported by specially-trained family liaison officers.”
He asked drivers with dash cams in the area at the time to come forward as the footage may include clues to what happened.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, or email email@example.com