Win tickets to tourist attractions in St Albans and across Herts
- Credit: Archant
A ballot giving away thousands of free tickets for attractions across Herts next month is now open.
Hertfordshire’s first ever Big Weekend on March 12 and 13 is intended to encourage residents countywide to visit its various attractions and spread the word about them.
Among the free tickets on offer are entrance to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, Hatfield and Knebworth Houses, the Henry Moore Studio and Gardens, the Natural History Museum at Tring, Welwyn Roman Baths and tours of the tower at St Albans Cathedral.
Applications for free tickets can be made until next Tuesday, February 16, and Herts residents can bid for as many attractions as they wish.
Two tickets per household will be allocated by ballot to the winners with some family tickets available too.
You may also want to watch:
Visit Herts joint project manager, David Curtis-Brignell, said: “The Big Weekend is a fantastic way to kick-start the tourist season, but it’s also a great way to reward Hertfordshire’s residents with a great day out, for free.”
To apply for free tickets click here.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll