Win tickets to tourist attractions in St Albans and across Herts
- Credit: Archant
A ballot giving away thousands of free tickets for attractions across Herts next month is now open.
Hertfordshire’s first ever Big Weekend on March 12 and 13 is intended to encourage residents countywide to visit its various attractions and spread the word about them.
Among the free tickets on offer are entrance to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, Hatfield and Knebworth Houses, the Henry Moore Studio and Gardens, the Natural History Museum at Tring, Welwyn Roman Baths and tours of the tower at St Albans Cathedral.
Applications for free tickets can be made until next Tuesday, February 16, and Herts residents can bid for as many attractions as they wish.
Two tickets per household will be allocated by ballot to the winners with some family tickets available too.
You may also want to watch:
Visit Herts joint project manager, David Curtis-Brignell, said: “The Big Weekend is a fantastic way to kick-start the tourist season, but it’s also a great way to reward Hertfordshire’s residents with a great day out, for free.”
To apply for free tickets click here.
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 St Albans house prices hit record high