Win tickets to the region's biggest business networking event!
THE Herts Advertiser is offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region s biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth 09. Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development
THE Herts Advertiser is offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region's biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth '09.
Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency's high-profile biennial event, to be held on November 3 at AirSpace Duxford.
They will also get up-close-and-personal with one of the UK's most forthright businessmen - co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, Angus Thirlwell. Hotel Chocolat recently secured the number one spot in the Sunday Times' prestigious Fast Track 100, and Angus will share his top tips for success with the lucky ten. One will even receive a year's supply of chocolate!
Destination Growth boasts a host of top speakers including Greg Dyke, former director general of the BBC and Michelle Mone, founder of MJM International and Ultimo Bras.
This year's Destination Growth is entitled 'survive and thrive' and will equip the region's most ambitious business leaders with the tools and advice they need to flourish despite the current economic climate.
Delegates attending can create a fully tailored programme for the day choosing from workshops, seminars, networking opportunities with hundreds of like-minded business leaders and the unique experience of one-to-one meetings with world-class business experts under Concorde.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
For your chance to win a free pass, email your name, company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16 October.
For more information about the event, visit www.eeda.org.uk/.destinationgrowth.