Halloween heralds annual Pumpkin Festival fun at St Albans farm
- Credit: Supplied by Willow Activity Farm
A pumpkin extravaganza will trick or treat youngsters to a dose of Halloween fun this October half-term.
Willows Activity Farm is hosting its annual Pumpkin Festival at the end of the month, with the opportunity to pick more than 20,000 gourds from the fields.
There will also be a Carving Cavern, where the orange veggies can be turned into bootiful or frightful expressions.
Prizes are up for grabs each day in a Halloween Fancy Dress competition and there will be a Pumpkin Magic Show in an indoor theatre.
CEO at the farm, Nicola Ratcliffe, said there was something for everyone: “We’re very excited for the arrival of the Pumpkin Festival and it is bigger and better than ever.”
You may also want to watch:
The event runs every day between October 25 and November 4.
Tickets, which include character greets and live shows, are £23 for children and £22 for adults. There are online discount advance tickets available.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire