Willow Foundation’s pop-up boutique at Harpenden pub
- Credit: Photo supplied
WOMEN have been invited to help a good cause by clearing out their wardrobe and donating clothes and accessories for a pop-up boutique.
The White Horse pub in Redbourn Lane, Hatching Green, Harpenden, is accepting donations of women’s fashion items until next Thursday March 7.
Pop-up boutique, the Willow Wardrobe, will help raise funds for the Willow Foundation, the only UK charity providing positive and life-enhancing special days for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds.
The charity, established in 1999 by Bob and Megs Wilson as a lasting memorial to their daughter, Anna, who died of cancer at the age of 31, has provided thousands of special days for seriously ill young adults.
Bob is the former Arsenal and Scotland goalkeeper and a TV presenter.
You may also want to watch:
Willow Wardrobe will open for purchases at the White Horse’s sister pub Brookmans at Brookmans Park in Potters Bar from next Thursday until Sunday, March 10.
The boutique will be officially opened at Brookmans by Megs at 7.45pm on March 7, followed by a fashion show at 8pm.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
White Horse manager Kate Adams said: “We’re looking for donations of quality womenswear, accessories and gifts to sell at the pop-up boutique to raise money for such a great cause.
“We want to help raise as much money as possible for Willow to make many more future special days a reality.”