Willow Foundation’s pop-up boutique at Harpenden pub
- Credit: Photo supplied
WOMEN have been invited to help a good cause by clearing out their wardrobe and donating clothes and accessories for a pop-up boutique.
The White Horse pub in Redbourn Lane, Hatching Green, Harpenden, is accepting donations of women’s fashion items until next Thursday March 7.
Pop-up boutique, the Willow Wardrobe, will help raise funds for the Willow Foundation, the only UK charity providing positive and life-enhancing special days for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds.
The charity, established in 1999 by Bob and Megs Wilson as a lasting memorial to their daughter, Anna, who died of cancer at the age of 31, has provided thousands of special days for seriously ill young adults.
Bob is the former Arsenal and Scotland goalkeeper and a TV presenter.
You may also want to watch:
Willow Wardrobe will open for purchases at the White Horse’s sister pub Brookmans at Brookmans Park in Potters Bar from next Thursday until Sunday, March 10.
The boutique will be officially opened at Brookmans by Megs at 7.45pm on March 7, followed by a fashion show at 8pm.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Coursers Road, London Colney: Trailer flips over
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Marford Road, Coleman Green Lane, Wheathampstead: Motorists hospitalised after crash
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 10 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
White Horse manager Kate Adams said: “We’re looking for donations of quality womenswear, accessories and gifts to sell at the pop-up boutique to raise money for such a great cause.
“We want to help raise as much money as possible for Willow to make many more future special days a reality.”