Willow Foundation’s pop-up boutique at Harpenden pub
- Credit: Photo supplied
WOMEN have been invited to help a good cause by clearing out their wardrobe and donating clothes and accessories for a pop-up boutique.
The White Horse pub in Redbourn Lane, Hatching Green, Harpenden, is accepting donations of women’s fashion items until next Thursday March 7.
Pop-up boutique, the Willow Wardrobe, will help raise funds for the Willow Foundation, the only UK charity providing positive and life-enhancing special days for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds.
The charity, established in 1999 by Bob and Megs Wilson as a lasting memorial to their daughter, Anna, who died of cancer at the age of 31, has provided thousands of special days for seriously ill young adults.
Bob is the former Arsenal and Scotland goalkeeper and a TV presenter.
Willow Wardrobe will open for purchases at the White Horse’s sister pub Brookmans at Brookmans Park in Potters Bar from next Thursday until Sunday, March 10.
The boutique will be officially opened at Brookmans by Megs at 7.45pm on March 7, followed by a fashion show at 8pm.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 5 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
White Horse manager Kate Adams said: “We’re looking for donations of quality womenswear, accessories and gifts to sell at the pop-up boutique to raise money for such a great cause.
“We want to help raise as much money as possible for Willow to make many more future special days a reality.”