Will Luisa Zissman from St Albans leave Celebrity Big Brother tonight?
- Credit: Archant
Luisa Zissman could be off our television screens tonight if she gets voted out in Celebrity Big Brother’s first proper eviction.
The St Albans-based mum-of-one is up for eviction against comedian Jim Davidson, journalist Liz Jones, former boxer Evander Holyfield and actress Jasmine Waltz.
She was nominated by fellow housemate Liz for being “bossy” and taking control of this week’s shopping list, and N-Dubz rapper Dappy as he felt she was the celebrity who had been in the most arguments in the house.
Towie star Sam Faiers brought her total number of nominations up to three after saying she believed Luisa had stirred the love triangle between Blue singer Lee Ryan, glamour model Casey Batchelor and Jasmine.
In return The Apprentice runner-up voted for Dappy accusing him of sleeping all day and not integrating with the group, and Jim Davidson saying: “I feel like he doesn’t want to be here and 12 of us were picked to be here and you just kinda have to embrace the experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The two contestants with the least amount of votes face a twist which will be revealed during tonight’s live show on Channel 5 at 9pm.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space