Will Luisa Zissman from St Albans leave Celebrity Big Brother tonight?
- Credit: Archant
Luisa Zissman could be off our television screens tonight if she gets voted out in Celebrity Big Brother’s first proper eviction.
The St Albans-based mum-of-one is up for eviction against comedian Jim Davidson, journalist Liz Jones, former boxer Evander Holyfield and actress Jasmine Waltz.
She was nominated by fellow housemate Liz for being “bossy” and taking control of this week’s shopping list, and N-Dubz rapper Dappy as he felt she was the celebrity who had been in the most arguments in the house.
Towie star Sam Faiers brought her total number of nominations up to three after saying she believed Luisa had stirred the love triangle between Blue singer Lee Ryan, glamour model Casey Batchelor and Jasmine.
In return The Apprentice runner-up voted for Dappy accusing him of sleeping all day and not integrating with the group, and Jim Davidson saying: “I feel like he doesn’t want to be here and 12 of us were picked to be here and you just kinda have to embrace the experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The two contestants with the least amount of votes face a twist which will be revealed during tonight’s live show on Channel 5 at 9pm.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant