Panto changes from Robin Hood to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Credit: Harpenden Public Halls
Robin Hood will have to wait for another day to save Maid Marian and thwart the Sheriff of Nottingham, after Harpenden Public Halls changed this year’s pantomine to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
This follows the departure of regular producer Act One Pantomimes and the arrival of new broom Polka Dot Productions.
Act One’s Chris Laws said: “We have decided it’s time for a change. It is something we felt was right.
“We love Harpenden, it’s a beautiful town, the people are great, and we had a great relationship with everyone and hopefully at some point it may continue.”
Act One has run the Christmas show at the Public Halls for four years and has succeeded in attracting big name talent to the town.
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s production of Dick Whittington starred Jen Pringle from Channel 5’s Milkshake! and Luke Roberts from CiTV and Cartoonito’s Hi-5.
Tickets for Snow White are now on sale.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant