Young mother and her daughter robbed by masked group in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young mother and her daughter have been robbed by three bandana-wearing criminals.
The woman, who is in her 20s, was walking along Sandridge Road with her daughter between 4.30pm and 4.35pm on Tuesday.
The pair were approached by three criminals wearing bandanas over their faces, who demanded money and threatened her.
She opened her purse and they snatched the money and made off on foot towards Sandridge.
The criminals are described as Asian and wearing black puffer jackets and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police via 101, quoting crime reference F1/18/123.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 9 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 10 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities