Young mother and her daughter robbed by masked group in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A young mother and her daughter have been robbed by three bandana-wearing criminals.
The woman, who is in her 20s, was walking along Sandridge Road with her daughter between 4.30pm and 4.35pm on Tuesday.
The pair were approached by three criminals wearing bandanas over their faces, who demanded money and threatened her.
She opened her purse and they snatched the money and made off on foot towards Sandridge.
The criminals are described as Asian and wearing black puffer jackets and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police via 101, quoting crime reference F1/18/123.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall