White’s Coaches St Albans win leading industry award for the third time
- Credit: Submitted
The VIP and corporate transport specialists have won a leading industry award in its field for the third time in seven years.
White’s Coaches St Albans received the Route One award for ‘Excellence in Minibus Operation’ at the Birmingham Hilton Metropole, having previously won the award in 2009 and 2013. White’s is the only company in the UK to have won this prestigious award on more than one occasion.
The luxury travel and mini coach firm have gone through several distinct evolutions. It has been a mainstream family owned coach and bus operator, a specialist accessible minibus provider and now, under the stewardship of current proprietor Greg White, has been almost entirely remoulded into a market leading corporate transport specialist.
The White’s Coaches St Albans fleet ranges from six to 38 seater private hire. Ever careful to listen to customers and passengers, Greg constantly strives to refine and enhance what he offers.
A strong message was that people want more space. As a consequence, many of the vehicles have VIP-size seats, offering a high degree of comfort and a more rewarding and luxurious travel experience.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles are built to Greg’s high specification and enjoy the added benefits of wi-fi for the client’s convenience, power points for phone charging and fridges stocked with complimentary water. Two of the larger vehicles have a servery and hot drinks machine.
Owner and proprietor Greg was quick to dedicate the accolade to his staff, his family and his parents.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
He said: “I am extremely lucky to have such a great team of staff, all of whom are ambassadors for Whites on every job, every day. My wife Danielle is now taking on a much more active role within the company having previously worked as a solicitor, and our two beautiful children Stanley and Libby were a great reason for me to focus for the last few years.”
Greg saved the last word for his parents: “Mum has been an ever present source of strength and help within the business and I will always be grateful to her for that.
“Dad was a great character, much loved and much missed by us all, but I would love to think he was looking down at the awards ceremony with a huge smile on his face!”
White’s Coaches St Albans transport services include:
• Private hire - including coach and van hire
• Corporate Event Planning
• Airport and Cruise Line Transfers
• Theatre Trips
• London City Tours i.e. Blue Badge Guide Sightseeing tours to major attractions full or half day excursions
• Daytime and Evening excursions
White’s Coaches St Albans are based on Sandridge Road, St Albans. To contact White’s Coaches St Albans please click here.
For more details on White’s Coaches St Albans coach and corporate vehicle hire and to view their fleet please click here.