White’s Coaches of St Albans, the executive travel experts
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning local coach operator Whites St Albans is continuing to strive for excellence while standing out from the crowd by adding to its existing fleet of luxury vehicles.
The business is excited to be taking delivery of a Cabrio Sprinter. This eye-catching and innovative vehicle boasts a powered panoramic saloon roof which opens and closes at the touch of a button.
It uniquely offers 19 passengers an uninterrupted view of the skyline. With pressured seals, the Cabrio is as comfortable touring on the motorway as it is cruising top down around the city.
With the vehicle booked even before it arrived, it is anticipated that within the fleet this will be a much sought after vehicle for smaller groups seeking to enjoy tours and visits.
White’s is constantly looking to bring its clients a new experience in travel; with a view to making every journey an occasion. It will offer comfort and the typical style passengers have come to expect from White’s vehicles, with a twist of fun and originality.
You may also want to watch:
Offering a retractable glass roof, this vehicle really will turn heads, being the only one of its kind in London and the surrounding areas. It will be in high demand and clients are already being encouraged to plan ahead to ensure this vehicle will be available.
Also joining the fleet is a 28-seat Yutong (pictured left). This vehicle will offer the perfect solution for larger groups looking to travel in a first-class coach. With the addition of a WC, servery, hot drinks facility and fridge, it won’t just be the drinks that can ‘chill’.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
Passengers can relax in the leather reclining seats and appreciate the quality of a coach which is small in stature but big in style and comfort.
As with all of the vehicles in the White’s fleet, passengers can stay connected with on-board wi-fi and power points.
The vehicle is highly adaptable to individual group requirements and can be configured to seat 28 without tables or 20 seats and four tables.
Unit 17 Bizspace Hertfordshire Business Centre, Alexander Road, London Colney, AL2 1JG.
T: 01727 812119 / 07970 813877