Where there's a will there's a way
SOLICITORS in and around the St Albans are giving their time for free next month to write a will in return for a donation to the Grove House day hospice. Solicitors from Alan Mann and Co., Debenhams Ottaway, Bryan and Mercer, SA Law LLP, Sherrards and Hil
SOLICITORS in and around the St Albans are giving their time for free next month to write a will in return for a donation to the Grove House day hospice.
Solicitors from Alan Mann and Co., Debenhams Ottaway, Bryan and Mercer, SA Law LLP, Sherrards and Hillman Legal Partnerships will be involved during Make Your Will Fortnight, running from November 2 to 13.
Charlotte Fletcher, a fundraiser at Grove House, said: "We are extremely grateful to the team of solicitors who have signed up to help us with this, our first Make Your Will Fortnight, and urge people who do not have a will or would like to alter an existing document to make an appointment as part of the campaign.
"It is so important to have an up-to-date will and if it's something you've never managed to get round to before, this is the perfect opportunity to tick it off your 'To Do' list and at the same time support your local hospice."
You may also want to watch:
Making a will via the campaign could not be easier. Just contact a participating solicitor directly, quoting Make Your Will Fortnight for Grove House Hospice.
The solicitor will not charge you for drawing up a basic will but will instead invite you to make a donation to Grove House.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Donations will make a real difference and ensure ongoing free specialist care and support to people in St Albans, Harpenden and Dacorum whose lives are affected by cancer or another life-threatening illness.
To find out more details about Make Your Will Fortnight and local participating solicitors go to the website www.grovehousemakeyourwill.org or contact Charlotte on 01727 731010 or email email@example.com