Where there's a will there's a way
SOLICITORS in and around the St Albans are giving their time for free next month to write a will in return for a donation to the Grove House day hospice. Solicitors from Alan Mann and Co., Debenhams Ottaway, Bryan and Mercer, SA Law LLP, Sherrards and Hil
SOLICITORS in and around the St Albans are giving their time for free next month to write a will in return for a donation to the Grove House day hospice.
Solicitors from Alan Mann and Co., Debenhams Ottaway, Bryan and Mercer, SA Law LLP, Sherrards and Hillman Legal Partnerships will be involved during Make Your Will Fortnight, running from November 2 to 13.
Charlotte Fletcher, a fundraiser at Grove House, said: "We are extremely grateful to the team of solicitors who have signed up to help us with this, our first Make Your Will Fortnight, and urge people who do not have a will or would like to alter an existing document to make an appointment as part of the campaign.
"It is so important to have an up-to-date will and if it's something you've never managed to get round to before, this is the perfect opportunity to tick it off your 'To Do' list and at the same time support your local hospice."
You may also want to watch:
Making a will via the campaign could not be easier. Just contact a participating solicitor directly, quoting Make Your Will Fortnight for Grove House Hospice.
The solicitor will not charge you for drawing up a basic will but will instead invite you to make a donation to Grove House.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 9 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 10 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
Donations will make a real difference and ensure ongoing free specialist care and support to people in St Albans, Harpenden and Dacorum whose lives are affected by cancer or another life-threatening illness.
To find out more details about Make Your Will Fortnight and local participating solicitors go to the website www.grovehousemakeyourwill.org or contact Charlotte on 01727 731010 or email email@example.com