Here are the roadworks affecting your commute this week
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Help make your commute easier by finding out where the roadworks are along your route...
Both sides of the M1 will be closed tonight as street lights are being upgraded between junction ten and 6A between 9pm and 6am.
The M1 junction eight entry slip road from Breakspear Way roundabout to the M1 will be closed.
Traffic will be diverted via the A414 towards Hemel Hempstead, A41 south to M25 junction 20, M25 clockwise to junction 21, and then re-join the M1 at junction 6A.
Non-motorway traffic will follow the A414 (Breakspear Way) west to the roundabout with A4147, left onto A4147, then follow the roundabout with King Harry Lane, take the second exit onto King Harry Lane, follow to Watling Street, then to Park Street roundabout with A414
You may also want to watch:
When junctions seven to eight are closed, traffic will be diverted south to M1 junction six and onto the North Orbital A405 to Park Street roundabout and then to the A414 via signed diversions.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads