Here are the roadworks affecting your commute this week
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Help make your commute easier by finding out where the roadworks are along your route...
Both sides of the M1 will be closed tonight as street lights are being upgraded between junction ten and 6A between 9pm and 6am.
The M1 junction eight entry slip road from Breakspear Way roundabout to the M1 will be closed.
Traffic will be diverted via the A414 towards Hemel Hempstead, A41 south to M25 junction 20, M25 clockwise to junction 21, and then re-join the M1 at junction 6A.
Non-motorway traffic will follow the A414 (Breakspear Way) west to the roundabout with A4147, left onto A4147, then follow the roundabout with King Harry Lane, take the second exit onto King Harry Lane, follow to Watling Street, then to Park Street roundabout with A414
When junctions seven to eight are closed, traffic will be diverted south to M1 junction six and onto the North Orbital A405 to Park Street roundabout and then to the A414 via signed diversions.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival