No respite for St Albans homeowners after three more burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Three more burglaries shows there has been no respite for St Albans homeowners following a spate of thefts over the festive period.
A group of criminals made off down an alley after being disturbed while trying to break into the front of a house on The Poplars on Thursday, January 4 at 5.30pm.
Between 6pm and 11.30pm on Saturday, January 6 burglars broke into a property on Wynchlands Crescent near to the junction of Wynchlands Farm Drive.
The third property to be burgled was on Hatfield Road, between the junction with Oakwood Drive and the junction with Beechwood Avenue.
Burglars came from the rear of the property between 3.15pm and 8.40pm on Saturday, January 6.
You may also want to watch:
Police have asked anyone who saw anything suspicious to call them on 101 with the relevant crime reference number to hand.
The reference number for The Poplars burglary is F2/18/62. For the Wynchlands Crescent burglary, it is F2/17/97. For the Hatfield Road burglary, it’s F1/18/94.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall