Enter Shikari fans invade St Albans’ Empire Records for album signing
- Credit: Archant
Rock band Enter Shikari signed copies of their new album at Empire Records in St Albans this week.
The band - made up of Rou Reynolds, Chris Batten, Rob Rolfe, and Rory Clewlow - released The Spark last Friday.
To coincide with its release, they arranged a series of album signings around the country, including in their home city.
Empire Records’ manager Dave Burgess said: “A St Albans band were putting out a new album, so it made sense for us to do something.
“They did signings with the larger stores like HMV, so we were the smallest.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Burgess said around 50 people attended the signing, and one woman from Germany came to get a signature.
To get an invite, fans had to pre-order the CD or the vinyl with Empire Records, which is located in Heritage Close.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
The album is expected to chart in the top 10 on Friday, behind The Killers and the Foo Fighters.