Are there any council elections in Radlett this year?
- Credit: Archant
Hertsmere Borough Council has answered whether it has any elections this year...
Following a change in 2015, all Hertsmere’s borough councillors are elected every four years - meaning the next contest will be in 2019.
The council’s leader Morris Bright said: “We changed the election process from election by thirds to whole council elections following public consultation.
“A number of residents have contacted the council to ask about Hertsmere’s elections, because they have seen messages from neighbouring authorities.
“Please be reassured our diligent elections team would be putting out messages and information about elections, should they be taking place. Our website is also a great resource for information about what is happening within the borough, so you can always check for updates there.”
You may also want to watch:
Unless there are any by-elections, Hertsmere’s next election is in May 2019.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans