Are there any council elections in Radlett this year?
- Credit: Archant
Hertsmere Borough Council has answered whether it has any elections this year...
Following a change in 2015, all Hertsmere’s borough councillors are elected every four years - meaning the next contest will be in 2019.
The council’s leader Morris Bright said: “We changed the election process from election by thirds to whole council elections following public consultation.
“A number of residents have contacted the council to ask about Hertsmere’s elections, because they have seen messages from neighbouring authorities.
“Please be reassured our diligent elections team would be putting out messages and information about elections, should they be taking place. Our website is also a great resource for information about what is happening within the borough, so you can always check for updates there.”
You may also want to watch:
Unless there are any by-elections, Hertsmere’s next election is in May 2019.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden