What’s the Buzz? Tickets now on sale for Jesus Christ Superstar at the Radlett Centre!
- Credit: Archant
Following on from the recent successes of ‘Hello Dolly’, ‘Company’ and ‘Children of Eden’ in 2015, the award-winning Radlett Light Operatic Society are bringing another classic to the stage this spring.
Jesus, Judas and Mary Magdalene, plus other familiar characters, will be performing live once again, when RLOS prove Everything’s Alright by bringing you the much-loved ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ from May 17th – 21st at the Radlett Centre, Radlett.
The story of JCS centres around the last few days of Jesus’ life, leading to The Crucifixion. This is the first time the show has been produced in Radlett, but it’s only on for six performances, so don’t miss out!
Director Iain Fowles said: “RLOS’ recent shows have been of a fantastic standard, and this show will be no exception, with so many of the best local talent in our cast. If you enjoy a night at the theatre and think you can find something better locally, that would be a Strange Thing…Mystifying!”
Musical Director Graham Thomson added: “The music in this show is iconic. Some of the best musical theatre tunes ever written. The score is incredibly uplifting, considering the subject matter. It really is a Superstar!”
You may also want to watch:
Featuring some of the brightest talents on the local theatre scene, the show stars Matt Fowler as Jesus, Tony Khublall as Judas, Lisa Fitzgerald as Mary Magdalene, David Duffy as Pilate and John Hebden as Herod, amongst other stellar names.
Pilate’s Dream is to see a full house at every performance and Herod will be overjoyed to meet you face to face. If you don’t come, you’ll be Damned For All Time!!
Call the box office on 01923 859291, or go to http://www.radlettcentre.co.uk/What-s-On/Theatre/Jesus-Christ-Superstar and book your tickets before they’re all gone. This Jesus Must Die on May 21, don’t miss out!
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park