St Albans Podcast: Exploring summer events calendar and local restaurants
- Credit: Archant
Explore the jam-packed local events calendar lined up for this summer in the latest St Albans Podcast episode.
Community broadcaster Danny Smith is talking to St Albans district council (SADC) senior arts development officer Grae Wall for the next episode of his podcast, which was launched earlier this year in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
Grae will discuss some of the big forthcoming events in the St Albans calendar, including the Alban Street Festival, Larks In The Parks, and the International Organ Fringe Festival.
More information on these events can be found at www.enjoystalbans.com
Danny will also be joined by food and drink correspondent Becky Alexander and Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers appear with another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from somewhere around the world.
The next episode is available from May 22 at 7pm.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school