St Albans Podcast: Exploring summer events calendar and local restaurants
- Credit: Archant
Explore the jam-packed local events calendar lined up for this summer in the latest St Albans Podcast episode.
Community broadcaster Danny Smith is talking to St Albans district council (SADC) senior arts development officer Grae Wall for the next episode of his podcast, which was launched earlier this year in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
Grae will discuss some of the big forthcoming events in the St Albans calendar, including the Alban Street Festival, Larks In The Parks, and the International Organ Fringe Festival.
More information on these events can be found at www.enjoystalbans.com
Danny will also be joined by food and drink correspondent Becky Alexander and Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers appear with another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from somewhere around the world.
The next episode is available from May 22 at 7pm.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public